Improving the SEO of a website isn’t simply a one-off task. Search engines are constantly evolving to deliver more relevant and useful results to their users, so SEO is always developing too. There are hundreds of search engine ranking factors, so a good SEO-strategy will start with an audit to find out what needs to be changed on the existing website, then prioritise the SEO activity that needs to take place to have the biggest impact on attracting organic traffic.
Some of the most important SEO changes could include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying the keywords and phrases that matter to your business
- Optimising page titles and meta descriptions
- Publishing high-quality, optimised website content regularly
- Improving page load speed
- Earning inbound links from relevant, high-authority websites